Joe Emerson, Recreation Chairman
The Recreation Department organizes and sponsors a comprehensive program of recreational activities for residents of all ages.
There are two major recreational facilities in the Borough:
- Ninth Street Little League Field – has one Little League baseball field, a minor league field, and a children’s playground & swing set.
- Lindbergh Field has a four softball fields, and a lighted hockey roller hockey rink. In the Fall, a Junior Soccer field is set up.
The following is a seasonal breakdown of the recreational programs offered by the Borough:
- Winter Programs: Girl’s Basketball, Boy’s Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Junior Wrestling, Competition Cheering, Roller Hockey and Dance Theater workshop for Grades 1 to 12.
- Spring Programs: Little League Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball, Girl’s Softball League and Men’s Softball League.
- Summer Programs: Recreation for children in grades K – 7th grade. Hours are 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Friday. CPS cafeteria.
- Fall Programs: Boy’s Soccer, Girl’s Soccer, Junior Football and Cheering Program, Golf Program.
Michael Cugini – www.carlstadtsoccer.com
Fred Meo – sites.google.com/site/wildcatsjrwrestling/home
Dance Theater (Grades K -12)
Heather Hollenbeck – www.jrwildcats.wix.com/jrwildcats
Jay Longo – www.jrwildcats.wix.com/jrwildcats
Frank Ficetola – www.carlstadtll.com
Jim Lenoy – www.leaguelineup.com/carlstadtbasketball
George Cronk – firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Riveros – www.leaguelineup.com/sbgsl
Babe Ruth Baseball
Jason Dechert – email@example.com